"The inspiration in the room is the room"

#EdBlogNZ Challenge WK 1
2. Write about some legendary bloggers, educators, inspiring leaders that help you to dream bigger?


DG: 1 Coffee 1 Blogpost
I’m currently staying with family in Auckland NZ & running out of roasted Wellington coffee!
During 2015 the following people and spaces have inspired me to think, act and do things differently. To critically reimagine education, schooling and my own teaching practice. 
It is with thanks to so many NZ educators, the teams at Edge Work — Educational Futures Network, @Welly_ED and @ridgwayschool that I have been able to explore what 'doing different' might look and feel like. 
The inspiration is always in the room!

Esko Kilpi @EskoKilpi

Jennifer Garvey Berger @jgberger

Keri Facer @Kerileef


Naomi Klein @NaomiAKlein
Seriously disrupting for me as a classroom teacher.

Riel Miller @RielM


Stockholm Resilience Centre  @sthlmresilience
Web Site: http://www.stockholmresilience.org 
What is resilience?

2 comments:

  1. I feel for your coffee situation. Try these guys: http://www.eighthirty.com/
    Thanks for sharing your inspirations; there's some holiday reading for me here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your coffee recomendation - Appreciated!

      Delete